Saturday 7 February 2009

New London Hair...thank you Posh Spice.

The Posh Bob I wanted (minus the tattoo, I'll get that eventually. HAHA mom & dad, don't panic).

The back...inches lost.
Somewhat side view.  Thumbs up...I love it!
My new haircut, yeay!

So...after being bummed out from not going to Ireland, and bored from nobody wanting to do anything, my friend Lauren and I decided to get our hair cut.  Now before I left I had cut my hair to look more 'London'.  My hair used to be pretty long.  I had been growing it out for 2 years or so but before I left I got it cut pretty short compared to what it used to be.  Now it's even shorter!  

I wanted something shorter...less maintenance.  And cute.  The whole short in the back bob thing is pretty in right now and that's when the light bulb in my head went off.  Lauren and I went to the hairdresser and I found a picture in one of their hair magazines of Victoria Beckham, formerly Posh Spice, and saw it.  That is what I wanted. The Posh Bob!  So that is what I got all for 27 pounds (cheaper than what I pay in the states for a haircut).  I love it! I'm so glad I got my hair cut...why didn't get chop it short before?!? 

Well, I guess everyone was right when they said I'd come back from London a different person...I'll look completely different!

5 comments:

  1. L. O. V. E. LOVE IT!!! Man, whoever recommended that cut for you must be some fantastic very stylish and very fashion forward individual ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps - I always knew you wanted to be a Spice Girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pss - Tyler wants to know if you'll tattoo his name down you neck - a sign of endearing love for your little (or not so little now) Baby Burrito!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hair!! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AUNT KIM!
    Your hair is sooo cute!
    Waay presh! :)

    ReplyDelete