Sunday 15 February 2009

My American Valentine.

My Valentine "iPod" with my iLove playlist!!

Auntie Kim's London mailbox =]
The complete Valentine package.  The best Valentine's Day I've ever gotten sent to me from overseas!

Yesterday I came back from my flat after and adventurous afternoon of grocery shopping to see a box, a brown box, with my name on it!!!  The address was from Indiana; it was a Valentine from the States!  After tearing the box apart I found a tiny metal mailbox with my address (my London address) on it.  Inside the mailbox were pink & red socks, a little bottle of body wash and also an iPod...or should I say a Valentine "iPod".  A creative, special someone made me an iPod out of a sweetheart candy hearts box.  On the box was an iLove Playlist including: Kiss the Girl, Happy Together, You're my Sunshine and You're the One that I want.  The iPod also came with earbuds (string attached to 2 mini Reece's Cups...YUM, my favorite candies)!  The Valentine box also included a picture of Tyler from Christmas!! I think my heart broke into a billion pieces when I saw his cute little face, argyle sweater, and straw drumsticks.  Anyways, I LOVED the Valentine and I am soo happy that I have not been forgotten in the States.  I was getting worried because everyone else in my group had been getting packages...and everyday I looked...to see NOTHING!  =]

Anyways,  I loved my Valentine so Cupid...GOOD JOB!

Lots of Love from London!! Xxxx (kiss)

No comments:

Post a Comment